Publications: Columbia Lectures in Iranian Studies
Thus far, 40 volumes have been published. Like the Persian Heritage Foundation, most volumes are among the UNESCO Collection of Representative Works and consist of translations of Persian classics in major Western languages and Japanese.
Columbia Lectures in Iranian Studies:
- Bailey, Sir Harold. The Culture of the Sakas in Ancient Iranian Khotan, Delmar, NY: Caravan Books and Biblotheca Persica, 1982.
- Lambton, Ann K.S. Continuity and Change in Medieval Persia: Aspects of Administrative, Economic, and Social History, 11th-14th Century, Albany: SUNY Press and Bibliotheca Persica, 1986. British edition, London: I. B. Tauris & Co., 1988
- Yarshater, Ehsan (ed.) Persian Literature, Albany: SUNY Press and Bibliotheca Persica, 1988.
- Madelung, Wilferd. Religious Trends in Early Islamic Iran, Albany, NY: Persian Heritage Foundation, 1988.
- Schimmel, Annemarie. A Two-Colored Brocade. The Imagery of Persian Poetry (no. 5), Chapel Hill and London, University of North Carolina Press, 1992.
- Dandamayev, Muhammd. A. Iranians in Achaemenid Babylonia, Costa Mesa and New York: Mazda Publishers and Bibliotheca Persica, 1992.
- Boyce, Mary. Zoroastrianism. Its Antiquity and Constant Vigour, Costa Mesa and New York: Mazda Publishers and Bibliotheca Persica, 1992.
- Bosworth, C. E. The History of the Saffarids of Sistan and the Maliks of Nimruz (247/861 to 949/1542-3), Costa Mesa and New York: Mazda Publishers and Bibliotheca Persica, 1994.
- Perikhanian, Anahit. The Book of One Thousand Judgments. A Sasanian Law Book, tr. N. Garsoïan, Costa Mesa and New York: Mazda Publishers and Bibliotheca Persica, 1997.